Assigned to VF-1 as NE105 in May 1983, 161292 was transferred to VF-14 as AJ207 during April 2001.[N 2] By February 2002, the airframe was serving with VF-154 as NF111, remaining with this unit until at least September of that year.
- ↑ 161292 is among the aircraft seen during Brody's Homecoming ceremony.
- ↑ At this point, VF-14 was part of the complement of CVW 8 aboard USS Nimitz.
- ↑ This appears to no longer be the case, as the airframe is not listed on the WRG Tomcat Registry, and the only F-14 on the museum website exhibit list is an F-14D model, described as the last F-14 to launch from an aircraft carrier on an operational deployment over Iraq.
- ↑ http://impdb.org/index.php?title=Homeland
- ↑ Spick, Mick. Modern Fighting Aircraft - Volume 8: F-14. Salamander. 1985. ISBN 0 668 06406 4
- ↑ http://www.anft.net/f-14/f14-serial-12.htm#115
- ↑ http://www.joebaugher.com/navy_serials/thirdseries21.html
- ↑ http://www.carolinasaviation.org/military/grumman-f-14d-tomcat