At 14:02 hours on 27 October 1985, the lower left mainplane of G-ABWP came into contact with the tailplane of Piper J3 Cub G-AKAZ, after both aircraft had landed on runway 27 at Barton Aerodrome, Lancashire.
Following repairs, G-ABWP returned to the air. The aircraft is currently based at Redhill Aerodrome in Surrey.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 http://www.impdb.org/index.php?title=Reach_for_the_Sky
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 http://www.aaib.gov.uk/cms_resources.cfm?file=/Piper%20J3%20Cub%20G-AKAZ%20and%20Spartan%20Arrow%20II%20G-ABWP%20%2012-85.pdf
- ↑ http://www.abpic.co.uk/search.php?page=0&q=G-ABWP&u=reg
- ↑ http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Spartan_Arrow_AN0223131.jpg
- ↑ http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Spartan_Arrow_1_G-ABWP_Coventry_06.54.jpg
- ↑ http://www.flickr.com/photos/55023681@N06/8082143709/