G-BAGT is a Helio H-295 Super Courier
- Pie in the Sky.
Season 1, Episode 5 A Shot in the Dark.
Used by the smugglers.
Built in 1968 as c/n 1288, and originally registered as CR-LJG, the aircraft was owned by Tanganyika Holdings Ltd[N 1] since 31 October 1972, becoming G-BAGT when ownership was transferred to BJC Woodall Ltd on 28 August 1974. Since 31 January 2008, the aircraft has been owned by David Christopher Hanss.
- ↑ http://www.airport-data.com/aircraft/G-BAGT.html
- ↑ https://www.caa.co.uk/application.aspx?catid=60&pagetype=65&appid=1&mode=detailnosummary&fullregmark=BAGT
- ↑ http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/a2a/records.aspx?cat=133-tanks#0
- ↑ http://www.caa.co.uk/docs/HistoricalMaterial/G-BAGT.pdf
- ↑ https://www.caa.co.uk/application.aspx?catid=60&pagetype=65&appid=1&mode=reg&fullregmark=BAGT