Used for filming Appointment in London at RAF Upwood in 1952, and The Dambusters at RAF Hemswell in 1954, NX673 was sold for scrap in July 1956.
- ↑ During filming, NX673 was usually piloted by Squadron Leader Peter Landon, OC No.214 squadron, who was in charge of flying sequences.
- ↑ Restricted to ground shots.
- ↑ http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lancaster-NX673-with-Bouncing-Bomb-Photo-During-Dambusters-Filming-at-Kirton-/390644580001
- ↑ http://forum.12oclockhigh.net/archive/index.php?t-35241.html
- ↑ Lancaster - The Definitive Record (2nd Edition) by Harry Holmes. Page 52
- ↑ Holmes, Harry Page 39
- ↑ Holmes, Harry Page 87
- ↑ Holmes, Harry Page 224